The HideClick cloaking service offers lots of useful features, advanced filters and setting it up is an easy task. We’ll go over the key features of HideClick, key setup stages and the first few steps of working with this cloaking tool.
HideClick is an affiliate marketing solution, enabling you to deal with a whole range of tasks, including:
HideClick supports over 130 traffic sources, including Facebook, Google, TikTok and all other major social networks.
To see for yourself just how well HideClick works, you can take advantage of the 3-day free trial period. After that you can pick one of the three tariff plans — Standard, Advanced and Professional, for $145, $245 and $1,495 a month respectively.
Your first task is to register with the service.
You’ll get an email with further instructions and an API key, which you’ll need for login and authorization purposes.
You can then set up the script using the builder:
1. Go to Integrations and select PHP.
2. Fill out the White page field and the Offer page field.
3. Specify which GEOs are acceptable.
These parameters must be filled out. You can also, depending on your campaign goals and specific needs, filter traffic across multiple parameters:
1. List prohibited GEOs, if any.
2. Allow traffic from IP addresses linked to VPNs and data centers.
3. Set up a referrer filter. This feature blocks domains without a referrer, but in this case you risk losing traffic from bookmarks and apps.
4. Specify allowed domains or referrers.
5. Specify acceptable devices.
6. Make use of a delayed launch. If you activate this feature, the first couple IP addresses will automatically be sent to your White page.
7. Set up utm tags.
Utm tag samples (utm_term, utm_source, utm_content, utm_campaign, utm_placement, utm_medium) help enhance tracking and analyzing traffic sources, identify platforms with bot traffic and block them. By using the utm tags feature, you can forward tags and other request parameters.
HideClick also lets you customize the way the White and Offer pages are displayed.
For the White page, you can set up the following:
As for the Offer page, you can set up the following:
After all this, once all the settings are configured, click Download to get an index.php onto your device. And then you manage it using the hosting console.
HideClick is a great tool for anyone working with verticals that you can’t promote in most social networks without violating their rules: gambling, betting, dating, nutra. The service lets you customize filters and utilize a ton of parameters. A curious feature of HideClick is the ability to create samples using utm tags, which enables you to analyze traffic in a comprehensive manner, identify effective sources while blocking out poorly-performing ones.
ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET WEEKLY NEWS